Tenets and Principles of Conduct Under the Transcendental Fascist State
Value/s and Ethics, Part I. — Eleven Points
Many tenets follow from acknowledgment of one simple truth: The utility of paper money/currency is overstated. Hence:
- The gift will be a cornerstone of the Transcendental Fascist economy.
- Value is subjective, and thus no two transactions are alike or of equal, determinant value.
- No rewards or arbitrary value for equal work: If a soul is a natural producer, he will accrue to himself goods in proportion to the gifts or labor-as-gift he dispenses.
- Value is not a function of time. Value is only discoverable in the novel exchange between two or more parties. Value, then, cannot be standardized; it cannot be predetermined.
- Only when represented by paper does degenerate art appear to possess value. Value in these instances is manufactured at auction. The value of good work/s and art is intrinsic, it is universally discoverable, and it is universally valued by a culture. Good work/s resist denomination. Good work/s can’t help but instruct technically and spiritually—it is without price, as it gives in perpetuity.
- Shelter is not a privilege and will not convey status.
- Like shelter, food is not a privilege. No man or household will accrue to himself more rations than are his natural allotment. If one participates in its production, it is one’s natural right to share or exchange for gifts whatever quantity of his foodstuffs one sees fit.
- Under no circumstances will food or shelter or the effects thereof be taxed. The gift is exempt from taxation.
- In instances when value is debased by representation with currency, which is inherently valueless, the offender is taxed through servitude to the community. The length of his service is determined by the community and is customarily proportional to the extent to which the gift-as-medium-of-exchange was displaced. A second debasement offense is a capital offense.
- Capital offenses are prosecuted by the State. If found guilty, the offender will be executed by Shechita.
- The State will intervene as a matter of course on the behalf of animals. Cruelty to animals is a capital offense and the offender will be executed by Shechita.
Populist Sociology of Language
To be populist does not necessitate that one appeal to the Totalist Regime’s constituency with the adoption of a decayed vernacular; the regime’s constituency must, by example, be encouraged to rise broadly and substantially. Hence, attention to parts of speech and spelling by that regime’s spokespeople and propagandists is essential; each serves to legitimate the system’s core values by invoking standards of intellectual comportment espoused by statesman and subject alike. This is the way that stultification in a formerly valueless, economized people is overcome, keeping always in mind:
Totalist core values are undermined by an active abridgement of language, as dissent is fomented through the practical exploitation of a population’s learned proclivity to finance thought with base, provincial word combinations, shorthand and slang. In order to thrive, the Totalist Regime must eradicate what is base in a carryover culture’s speech and to disabuse its constituency by the positive reformation of propaganda. Fundaments are best conveyed when an exactness of word-meanings is pursued doggedly – by the State, by the household and in the classroom. To the Totalist, and by extension, to the Transcendental Fascist, what relativizes in speech is spurious.